I always get really excited for the Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sales – but it took a lot of self control not to go yesterday when Alli (check out her haul here) called to tell me they had some of my favorites on sale – especially Wild Honeysuckle. It’s probably my favorite Bath & Body Works scent… ever. I stocked up a few months ago when Wild Honeysuckle popped up on the website – so I decided to get an extra body wash and both of the antibacterial soaps – one for the kitchen, one for the bathroom. Into the Wild is also a favorite – I absolutely love it for summer, and the Body Scrub is amazing. I also got two of my favorite candles to round it all off. I’ll probably be going back, but what do you plan on picking up?
Welcome to The Daily Varnish Extra!
To contact Katie or Alli email us at email@example.com
For our more formal blog check out The Daily Varnish
Top Posts & Pages
- MONDAY! https://t.co/FxIvC78Sv7 1 week ago
- RT @kramergirl: I hear there is a football game happening during @jtimberlake concert Sunday. 2 weeks ago
- RT @FashionFooting: You know who’s the real mvp? @TheLittleCanvas 1 month ago
- Wearing Uggs to work. Judge me. 1 month ago
- I love this little polish & its name. @SallyHansen Devil Wears Nada. https://t.co/mZyifYbbkl 1 month ago