I always get really excited for the Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sales – but it took a lot of self control not to go yesterday when Alli (check out her haul here) called to tell me they had some of my favorites on sale – especially Wild Honeysuckle. It’s probably my favorite Bath & Body Works scent… ever. I stocked up a few months ago when Wild Honeysuckle popped up on the website – so I decided to get an extra body wash and both of the antibacterial soaps – one for the kitchen, one for the bathroom. Into the Wild is also a favorite – I absolutely love it for summer, and the Body Scrub is amazing. I also got two of my favorite candles to round it all off. I’ll probably be going back, but what do you plan on picking up?
Welcome to The Daily Varnish Extra!
To contact Katie or Alli email us at email@example.com
For our more formal blog check out The Daily Varnish
Top Posts & Pages
- Fingers crossed. #TS6IsComing 19 hours ago
- ❤️ twitter.com/barackobama/st… 2 days ago
- YOU GUYS. @opi_products Turn on The Northern Lights is INCREDIBLE. Blue base + pink micro… instagram.com/p/BXayF3lgw64/ 1 week ago
- So this one time, I dropped my phone and cracked the screen WHILE shopping for a palette 😭. I bought the palette be… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- Serious question today: what color should I paint. My toes? 1 month ago