I always get really excited for the Bath and Body Works Semi Annual Sales – but it took a lot of self control not to go yesterday when Alli (check out her haul here) called to tell me they had some of my favorites on sale – especially Wild Honeysuckle. It’s probably my favorite Bath & Body Works scent… ever. I stocked up a few months ago when Wild Honeysuckle popped up on the website – so I decided to get an extra body wash and both of the antibacterial soaps – one for the kitchen, one for the bathroom. Into the Wild is also a favorite – I absolutely love it for summer, and the Body Scrub is amazing. I also got two of my favorite candles to round it all off. I’ll probably be going back, but what do you plan on picking up?
Welcome to The Daily Varnish Extra!
To contact Katie or Alli email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For our more formal blog check out The Daily Varnish
Top Posts & Pages
- 💕💕💕💕💕 twitter.com/benefitbeauty/… 3 weeks ago
- Friends. I’m looking to do a solid Jamberry destash. Advice welcome ❤️. #jamberry #destash #beauty 1 month ago
- Goodies! I can’t resist a good pink. Can’t wait to try. Thanks, @SallyHansen 💋💋 https://t.co/FnpTpXAln0 1 month ago
- Check out this awesome Snapchat filter for #nationalnailpolishday! https://t.co/afnWpezle2 1 month ago
- We'll take two of everything, @taylornation13 💋. I can't get enough of the 🐍Reputation 🐍 aesthetic. #reputation… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago